Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analysis and tests of Mobile APP (Android + iOS)
... as mentioned in my latest email on 23rd October (see there the P.S.) I am checking next days how we can dock a mobile app, either its smartphones or tablets with Android or iOS (apple)

Such features could be:

• Native Android/iPad/iPhone support
  • iOS 4 multitasking support
  • Browse your favorite forums in an easy-to-use-interface with multiple notification types
    (private message, subscription, etc)
  • Fully customizable home screen with your favorite forums
  • FREE PUSH NOTIFICATION SUPPORT : Get private message and subscribed thread updates from your favorite forums in the background!
  • Poll updates (private messages/subscriptions) from favorites on home screen - shows you a summary of which forums you have new messages or subscriptions on!
  • Graphical display of polls - view results and vote on polls
  • Moderation tools for your moderators/admins
    (close/open thread, stick/unstick thread, move thread, delete posts, etc)
  • Image attachment thumbnail and full size viewing from threads
  • View a thread's image attachments in one convenient screen (much like the native iPhone "Photo" app)
  • Save thread images to your iPhone/iPod touch library
  • Fully searchable forums!
  • Multi-quote support
  • View embedded links without leaving the app, including YouTube videos
  • Supports portrait AND landscape mode
  • Full posting options (quote posts, start new thread, etc)
  • Attach unlimited photos from your library (or take a photo from the camera and attach it)
  • Full support for private messages and private message folders
  • Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads and be updated via push when they have new posts!

I a not a friend just to pickup any kind of app or plugin. I am in contact with a programmer who can dock us via such app with mymBB. I like to know who these people are, as

1. "data privacy" = no misuse and
  2. a long term guarantee the app is being updated/programmed further on
are two very essential criterias. Some first screenshots how it can look ...
[Image: screenshot-mobile-mymbb-app-1.png][Image: screenshot-mobile-mymbb-app-2.png]
[Image: screenshot-mobile-mymbb-app-4.png][Image: screenshot-mobile-mymbb-app-3.png]
Feedbacks pls ... :-)